I am so far behind, but now I have decided to set some time off, and do all of 2018´s challenges in one bus ride!
I shall be as time efficient as can be 🙂
First, the lovely ladies of Cinder and Zeirah wanted to know of my 2018 Bucket List. It was good fun to read the rest of you guys’!
What is it you want to get done before 2019? Time to share with us! We’d love to know!
Generally I stay away from Bucket Lists, because, 1. I tend to not be able to accomplish what I decide to note down, and 2. I tend to forget about the existance of said Bucket List. (Like my To Do List. It’s so outdated. Some goals I have accomplished months ago!)
But let’s give it a try. For me, this year will be the year I catch up. On MoP and Draenor, and Legion too. I took a long break from end of Cataclysm and to Legion, so, yeah.
- Maintain my To Do List (See what I did there…)
- Get a sense of being “done” with Legion. This means…
- Finish quests lines in all the zones in Legion..
- Obtain the Mounts and Pets
- Do some serious work on Prestige Levels.
- Fish a little with those buddies around the Broken Isles.
- Look into Family Fighter
- Get better at ignoring the weekly and daily activities WoW has to “offer”
- Get the last Druid Tier set the game will ever see!
- Do some Archaeology. I always wanted to.
- But in order to help me remember to also just have fun and do whatever I feel like doing, I want to include: Do at least one Ocean adventure every month!
- Begin to collect pets across all of the World(s)
- Immerse myself more often – do less minimizing when gaming (as in minimizing to check Wowhead, Windows.( Focus on one thing at the time!
- Play catch up in Mop and Draenor!
- Log in sometimes and do something I normally never do
- Get better at organizing get togethers with friends in game
Ok, this could easily go on. I think I better stop now, so I have a chance of saying “check” to at least some of it, when 2018 comes to an end 🙂
Ok. Next topic! Cinder and Zeirah asks which mount is my favorite.
What is your favourite mount, and why?
Oh, this one was not easy. But inspiration from the rest of you helped me along, because I can see, I was not the only one having trouble picking just ONE mount.
As a Druid though, I guess, Travel Form will always have priority for me. Transforming into an animal will always feel more natural to me, than mounting up.
However! If I should chose a mount (or a form I would simply adore shifting into) it is this one:
Or, okay, you are sensing the theme?
Oh, my beloved Hippogryphs. If only I could get them all!
As for ground mounts, I would have to say…
My gorgeous Talbuks. The Kurenai was in fact the first “dedicated” reputation grind I ever decided to do.
The Wild Dreamrunner was a close runner up, but the way the original Talbuks from the Burning Crusade looks has completely won me over (those from Draenor does not run as smoothly)
Okay then. Almost caught up. Well done, me.
Onto topic 32 and Allied Races.
Cinder and Zeirah asks…
Are you playing any of the new allied races?
If you could choose the next allied race, what would it be?
I guess this one is a somewhat short challenge for me, because, no, I am not playing any of the new Allied Races. I’m not much of an Alt-type of lady anymore, I suppose.
Too little time, too many goals on my main 🙂 But before we became parents, I had plenty of alts though. And if I had the time, I think I would chose a Void Elf caster on Alliance, and a Highmountain Tauren Druid (doh) on the Horde side. I might, some day 🙂
I think a Highmountain Tauren could really be a character, I could see myself relax on. I just have a hard time warming up to their new look (which came in Warlords of Draenor…)
But if I could chose the next Allied Race, I would say Tuskarr!
I just think, they are super cute. But I would worry that Blizzard would have them similar to Pandaren, and they would be leaning towards the “silly, laughable, barrel tossing, beer-drinking” . type. That would be a shame. I would like to see them introduced in a better way, if they ever do become an Allied Race.
As for Allied Races in general, I am have #UnpopularOppinion to share. I do not like the concept. I can totally see why they are a thing though, it’s a win-win situation for Blizzard and most customers, it’s just not up my alley. I think we have a ton of varieties and options, when it comes to races already, and it’s beginning to be too crowdy for my taste. But, that is just me 🙂
Gosh, would you look at that, I actually made it. I am caught up. Here you go, Cinder and Zeirah! And me!
Good feeling that gave 😀
Thank you so much for staying tuned and take good care of each other and enjoy your week 🙂